Bucket Full Of Shit

A place for shits to call home

Saturday, September 15, 2007

No Self-control *tsk *tsk*

Today i bought 2 items which doesn't serves any purpose to me
Doesn't serves any purpose to anybody around me
Totally worthless.



The name says it all


Don't ask me how , don't ask me why
It was on that moment, my brain signaled me that this book is just too freaking awesome
Come on, the pages are all fucking BLACK, how cool is that



Uber cool


Hence, rises this question, who the fuck writes on a black piece of paper?
What in god's name will you see when you write on a black paper?
Coz writing with a white pen or pencil is just down right retarded.
Retarded.
I get that a lot.



I don't see the point of trying


And last but not least, the final item bought on this faithfull day, which also indicates the demise of my intellectual,
My little "Tofu Car"
All together now........AWwwwwWWWwWWwwwww.....So kyooottt~
I'm so fucked.


AE86 the mini

7 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger narcolepsy said...

the black book is damn cool wei....

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Mich said...

the taofu car dem cute weh.. pinjam?
display @ office la..then i curi *EviL*

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

black book sounds evil = death note

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger niviak said...

cool rite....
go buy go buy
then we write our names together gether

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger narcolepsy said...

hahaahahahahaaaaaaaaa..!!! that tofu car very cute...!can't help, hahahahaahhaahahahahahaaaa!!u're damn funny!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger niviak said...

wtf~?!!
i dun think this is narz

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger narcolepsy said...

i believe that was steph....
curi my account buat spam...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home