Bucket Full Of Shit

A place for shits to call home

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lampe Berger @@

Ahhhhhhh... After so long since my last post :P

LB aka Lampe Berger is a MLM company - multilevel marketing company. I guess many of you heard about it, the lamp, the plan, the RM2k & Rm30k.. I guess many of u been to the company b4 too Wisma HLA @ Jln Kia PenG -.- Fuyoo I remember!

I don't know much about this company though. I have some friends doing it as well. I been to the company and listen to their so called business plan. Don't know whether I was dumb or smart, I rejected it - to become LB distributor (in other words, recruiter/brainwasher)
Recently, my brother got brainwashed too, he brought the issue back home. And he keeps on saying "Fuck, i don't care i wanna join! " At that point, I really don't know how to "brainwash" him back. He sees LB as a Gold Mine, as if he could earn a lot from it. And guess what? The person who brainwashed my brother (the one who tried to brainwash me too) called me up and said:

LB member : Wei.. I know you're not interested, I respect your decision, but Jason is your brother, he has his own thoughts. You don't demoralize him.. Let him do
Mich: Oh... okok .. I know.. hehe, haha..

At that moment I felt like scolding her, Fuck what's the difference with your brainwashing? You can brainwash him I cannot meh ?? But she's my best friend, what can I say? I don't give a damn, I called up my parents and talk about it. Luckily my parents managed to stop him. Even though he wasn't happy about it, it's better than joining that MLM company and start recruiting everyone to pay RM2xxx to get the franchise!

Tell me is there any company asking people to pay RM2k to get the job and the funniest issue is.. you can briBE? You can pay RM30k to get a higher position? Holy crap? They never ending recruit and they claim themselves SELLING LAMPs. Hey come on u ppl selling lamp or the network? These ppl target students and make money from them. Like that everyone don't need study la, all go join MLM. You don't know you work like hell for your uplines, and you have to pay!? Pay to work for them? What is this? -.- ? Addition, does the product really follows the market price? I doubt.. I found this somewhere


Online Store: USD 35.20 (RM 133.76)
DCHL retail price: RM 222.00


Online Store: USD 698 (RM 2652.40)
DCHL Retail price: RM 7040.00

Wah!? Markup so god damn high? What happen to this company uh?? You can even get it cheaper @ Ebay. What business is this? Lamp business meh? Brainwash kids to get RM30k from their papa mama and throw it to the uplines. Some even quit their studies -.- And they tell the government they're selling lamps !? How many lamps u need to sell to get back RM30k?
How many students you wanna brainwash to get back your 30k? How many of them quit studies? How many of them start quarelling with their family to get 30k.

"No la,..ppl pay 30k stupid nia..you just need to pay RM2k to become franchisee ma... no loss la.."
Oh after a while, they pay 30k? RM2k is just a lure before they convince to the Count level!

"I just want to help you... this is a great opportunity for u la.. you just need this amount! Get 5ppl..blabla.."
Opportunity? Students quitting studies for this MLM. This is opportunity ah?

I don't mean you can't earn when u join. Some people do/don't but I'm sick of their attitudes. Asking people to join and brainwash people to get the money for it. The whole program is SucKing Money. They sell the plan to college kid and poor lady.. suck their money. Like this call opportunity?



=) I love LB

10 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger niviak said...

Bravo, Bravo~!! Mich 2nd post oledi a hit liao....diam diam aje, but rupa ruapnya got substance

absoutely lurve the pic..

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sh1t u mich..i was about to blog it..hahahaha..
anyway..nice 1..muahahahahaha *with fading voice*

 
At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhaha! Yatz u la... gave me so many sites to read .. then i DuLan jo..thats y i post lol!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger rootified said...

apparently you don't really know how LB works. but i agree with your point that LB is a money-sucking scheme.

Despite the markup and the brain-washing. I see it as a game of stripping money. And it's not a game for day-dreaming college students and youths to make big money. No. They are meant to be stripped.

btw i love LB too. :P

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Steven Yip said...

wow,

You have the same case as i am.

But i am worst. My bro got hold of 30k from my dad's KWSP money.

my blog

http://antilampeberger.blogspot.com/

Time to end these LB scams.

Anti Lampe Berger

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Lampe Berger Help said...

hmm...

Love their stupid attitude

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wee...michelle, i love LB too. Your situation here , i mean ur bro almost being robbed sounds so familiar to me. One more thing, i love the comic...

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Transexual free video clips medical insurance auditors how to remove vw jetta speakers Interracial dating match Firmware update mdk ppc 150 serie Asian schoolgirl playing lacoste polo shirt Didrex similar to methamphetamine Nevis cartridges Huge dick sex .com Open book shelves 1997 gmc 1500 pickup club coupe short bed apache awnings Zyban cheap nicotene patches Subaru of japan

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Display adapter drivers for ibm a21m laptop http://www.merchant-account-2.info/Targa_laptop_spec.html

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! ritalin caffeine insomnia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home