Bucket Full Of Shit

A place for shits to call home

Monday, July 10, 2006

ITALIA

Well well.... My prediction was wayyyy off but I did get the most important thing right, the winner. The French dives again, probably got some pointers from Wenger. I'm not saying that the Italians don't dive but that's not the point here. The point is, Malouda DIVED to get a fucking penalty and Mr 'my steel bald head can break your bones' Zidane was lucky to score it. By the way, what a header from him. I've seen some head-butts in my life but to the chest? Gotta give it to him for originality. It's a pity Barthez didn't show off his famous blunders, I guess he's a humble guy. Henry.... Just stick to Arse-nal.....

The score line was a bit disappointing.....very disappointing. I can understand why the French cannot score because the suck but why can't Toni score 5 goals to entertain me? Italian top scorer konon... Same goes to you Henry. Stupid Italians always give the ball away. Stop thinking about your clubs!! They will be relegated. And then..... Man Utd will buy a few of them and kick Chelsea's (and Liverpool... sorry Arsenal, you're not worth mentioning. Go play with Spurs) butt.

Anyway, 2010 will be Argentina's turn to lift the cup. Everybody else can suck Mourinho's dick for the next 4 years. I dunno why I said that......

1 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fark...!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home